Trying to figure out where I went wrong, I came across a fragment in the contents of the Amazon website where this theme was recommended.
Go to see this theme and I saw not one but 3 mistakes made by me (minor, but the account was closed).
I bought it and seeing how many possibilities I have with this theme, I started to review some of my websites.
– Affiliate Niche Blogs
– Social Community with submit option
– Listings, Versus comparison, specification builders
– Price or product comparison theme with dynamic price updates (with help of Content Egg or bulk import tool)
– Product and specification comparisons (supported dynamic comparisons for multi category sites)
– Reviews with extended user reviews and table constructors, top review constructors
– Highest Conversion pages (versus pages, specification comparison, Offer hub, Top set pages, Price range pages)
– Multi Vendor shops and e-commerce shops, support for multi vendor per product
– Deal sites and deal communities
– Magazines and Review sites
– Digital product marketplaces
– Game deals
– Tutorials and Learning Course sites
– Wholesale, Grocery shops
– impeccable look,
– excellent page layout,
– the demos with different models,
in a word, impressive. And the price seemed excellent to me.
The model used on this website is Reviewit, of course using modules from other models as well.
Also many bonus plugins with this theme.
The author also offers something interesting:
I will not start detailing all the features here, I only invite you to see the entire presentation of this theme by the author on this link.
You also check the demos on this link.
In any case, from our point of view, it is among the most complete themes with excellent support.
Rehub : Affiliate theme have all required functions within one specially designed theme